Nollywood Actress and single-mother-of-one, Tonto Dikeh has taken to her social media page to celebrate playing the role of a father in her son’s life.

Today June 21 is World Fathers day and actress Tonto Dikeh took to social media to wish herself a Happy Fathers day.
In the post she shared on her Instagram page, the controversial actress wrote See other news here about Davido
Happy Fathers Day TO ME BECAUSE I’VE DONE IT ALL BY MYSELF AND ACED IT ANYWAYS.. Actions prove who someone is.. Words just prove who they want to be…DEAREST SON @kingandre_dikeh, BEING YOUR DAD HAS BEEN A GREAT HONOR..
THANKS FOR MAKING ME MR MOM
I LOVE YOU KIDDO
.
.
#MR MOM
#KINGTONTO
#TONTODIKEH
#MAMADE’PAPA
THANKS FOR MAKING ME MR MOM
I LOVE YOU KIDDO
.
.
#MR MOM
#KINGTONTO
#TONTODIKEH
#MAMADE’PAPA
All Right Reserved





comment 0 Comments
more_vertAll Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of talkoninfo.blogspot.com or any employee..
Share your story with us: SMS: +2349032731445, Whatsapp: +2348103184006,
Email: connectgiklando@gmail.com